Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week! And, as I think I’ve mentioned before, my trusty spouse C is a teacher! In all honesty, the week usually goes by without too much fuss. I’ll try to send a quick “I appreciate you” texty text, but that’s usually it.
With that in mind, I thought this year I’d step it up a little and have the dogs all list their favorite things about C!
So, let’s do each dog’s top 3 favorite things about C!
- C is the best cuddler at night
- C is a good protector
- C never touches my tail
- C makes the cookies
- C gives me the cookies
- C feeds me the cookies
9. C has big ears like a bat
4,000. C supports my hopes and dreams
7. C leaves me alone
- C throws the frisbee
- C is my best friend
- C gives me a sucky pillow to suck on whatever I want because C loves me very much
- C is so wonderful and great and warm
- C lets me lick their eyeballs and nostrils
- C is so funny and smart
- I’m C’s silly man!
- C is my BEST FRIEND
- Life is complete with C in it
- Nobody is as fantastical as C is in life
And there we have it! All of the dogs really do love C, and I know I couldn’t do this crazy life without them.